There are seven physical regions of Canada. They are:
- The Western Mountains and Valleys or the Cordillera.
- The Far North
- The Prairies
- The Near North of the Canadian Shield
- The Great Lakes Lowlands
- The Ottawa-St. Lawrence Lowlands
- The Atlantic Region
Using Google Maps, determine in which region each of these places is located. Then using "street view" write one sentence to describe what you see of the physical landscape for each place. Post your answers on your blog.
- Kamloops, British Columbia
- Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Nipigon, Ontario
- Crescent Bay, Ontario
- Donnacona, Quebec
- Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland